[Review] InEar StageDiver 4, a high-end universal IEM!
Jul 15, 2016 at 1:48 AM Post #17 of 25
I ran into these IEM by coincidence and just started listening to them. I was confused as I thought they were just another IEM. I am not an audio expert but have tried 64 Audio, Earsonics, Westone, Shure , Alo Audio Jupiter,Vibro labs and the InEar were just so complete in the different frequencies , each song that I tried just were handled so well from bass to vocals to treble areas.

It was such a surprise that I starting reviewing the forums and found only 2 threads on these, so I was surprised and thought it was just a msall group of people that connected with them.

And then I read Twister6 review and it was like everything I was thinking. Wow talking about a surprise for me that this german IEM does not have a lot more presence in the market.

Sep 8, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #20 of 25
I just placed an order for these after reading the positive reviews. I opted to go for the SD4s because I wasn't actually sure how big the standard were. Has anyone experienced the 4S being too small? 

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #21 of 25
  I just placed an order for these after reading the positive reviews. I opted to go for the SD4s because I wasn't actually sure how big the standard were. Has anyone experienced the 4S being too small? 

I think the SD4s just fit perfect for almost everyone, except you intend to use it for 5 yo kid, joking. But reckon it would be fine. I'm happy with my SD4s

Sep 13, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #22 of 25
I think the SD4s just fit perfect for almost everyone, except you intend to use it for 5 yo kid, joking. But reckon it would be fine. I'm happy with my SD4s

Thanks for the reply. The pair I ordered came in last night, and I have no issues with the fit. It took me a bit to find the right tips, but I've been using the UE900 tips and it sounds great. I don't know why there is not more talk about these, they are very nice iems

Sep 13, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #23 of 25
Thanks for the reply. The pair I ordered came in last night, and I have no issues with the fit. It took me a bit to find the right tips, but I've been using the UE900 tips and it sounds great. I don't know why there is not more talk about these, they are very nice 

I think there are too many iem atm and Inear did not push enough for marketing their products. I just found it annoying with the cable, the jack is too big to plug, eg the 3.5mm port on my Chord Hugo. And the hardwire is way too long, opposite with Noble's cable, which i prefer.

Mar 25, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #25 of 25
Just bought my SD4 through a local dealer for $715 USD. Tried the P8, SD3, SE846 Shure and a few others beautiful IEM. I thought the SD4 is the best value for money with the right expectation and taste for me. It has a wide enough soundstage (out of head effect), clear and punchy bass. Though the mids isn't really focus enough but layering and airyness for classiccal musix pieces are beautiful to my ears. Got to be happy at the moment.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back