[Review]: Heir Audio Magnus 1: Copper/Silver/Kevlar Upgrade Cable For Custom In-Ear Monitors
Sep 3, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:
Hi Kunlun,
Can you compare the TC silver poison and magnus 1 cable when used with the 8A?
Thanks a bunch.
Siang

Hi there. I'm not messing further with my 8.A. It sounds great with the Magnus 1 and I don't want to damage the socket by switching up cables any more than I have. For owners of Heir Audio products, I think the price/performance value of the Magnus 1 can't be beat. It's also much thinner, more flexible and easier to coil than any of the thick upgrade cables out there, including the pure silver varieties such as the Silver Poison. The Silver Poison is also comfortable, but if I wore glasses, I might stick with the Magnus 1.

I will say the Silver Poison sounds great and looks amazing. It's now on my Future Sonics MG6Pro, where it will stay.

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #18 of 21
Trying to add this cable to the list right now. I have been waiting to find a review first before adding it. If you could let me know if it works with recessed sockets, that would be great. Thanks for the review.

EDIT: Added. Still need that recessed socket support info though. 

Sep 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:
Trying to add this cable to the list right now. I have been waiting to find a review first before adding it. If you could let me know if it works with recessed sockets, that would be great. Thanks for the review.

EDIT: Added. Still need that recessed socket support info though. 

Yes, I saw that someone was using it with a recessed socket custom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back