REVIEW - COLORFLY C3
Oct 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #421 of 807
Thanks guys! I was worried there for a minute... 
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #422 of 807
Oct 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #423 of 807
Do you seriously believe that we'll be praising a DAP that is bad and hissy and say that we really like it just to trick you all? And then when you get you C3s we'll be like "BAZINGA! It's actually bad and we made up the entire thread" (LOL I didn't intend for that to rhyme.... or did I? This sounds like a well thought out phrase that someone waited for months to use).

Oct 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM Post #426 of 807
No it doesn't. It's your recordings. I can detect zero hiss on the C3.

This is not entirely correct. My headphones have no hiss but sensitive IEM will. My IEM do have some hiss in the background in silent passages where t he headphones have a completely black background.

Oct 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM Post #427 of 807
well.. I just said it has more hiss than I expected that is all.
It is not huge but it is there in quiet passages like the last guy said.
There are also pops in between every song change.
I'm not bashing the product, just being honest.

Oct 25, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #428 of 807
I don't know about you guy's but I'm getting about four days out of my player running FLAC (about 4 hours a day) So the battery time is creeping up near 16 - 18 hours.

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #431 of 807
i notice if the EQ set to normal..the vocal/treble is so weak......have to set to Rock to make it better..
no problem detecting a 16gb micro sd..

I thought that at first, let your ears adjust over a couple of days. eventually the rock setting will start to sound bright. Also, because it's a flat setting the player will show the true form of IEM's you're pairing it with. I know people completely right off DAP burn in as invalid but I can almost swear there's more clarity and a smoother feel on normal EQ compared to the first two days. Mine sounds pretty damn good now with the right IEM.

Oct 29, 2012 at 6:57 AM Post #435 of 807
Just received mine. Ordered from china and came with bunch of goodies n free engraving on the back plate.  Will listen n compare it with my fuze later!

Which sell your did you order it from?

Also, did you ask for the engraving or did they just do it automatically?

i found the perfect match for colorfly c3..it is the Jays c-Jays headphone..even using the normal EQ . Try it to believe it!!

Pretty sure the perfect match are the Yamaha EPH-100s. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back