[REVIEW] BOSE OE
Dec 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

topgunitsme

New Head-Fier
I know Bose OE released ages ago but i recently bought em and wanted to review em, you know, give something back to the community.
i posted to ask for advice they suggested the sennheiser px 100 but i bought these, why??...read on

Build-7/10-- looks kinda durable, padding is soft, both on the pads on the top, but i have a huge head(seriously), so it kinda hurts sometimes and i have to adjust it very often, not  a deal breaker though.

Sound-Now im a casual listener and these are  the best pair of headphones ive owned.I listen to rock,rap,metal and house. Each of these were great!

Portability-foldable and rotatable, and the best part is that it comes with a really good carrying case so its really easy to carry it around plus its water proof and damage proof.

Price-Now this is best part(for me), i checked online Both on Amazon(124$) and Indian stores(9000INR)  but i got these for 2000(around 36$) bucks. Thats the only reason i bought it.In India no other set of headphones could compete with these(at this price).I dunno if there's something wrong with the piece but i bought it. So yeah if you could afford it or could get it for a throwaway price then buy it, but i guess you could find a better pair for 125$(sennheiser,ATH,etc)

so for 40$ these are AWESOME!

plus you suddenly become cooler when you walk around with these on : D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back