Revelation Audio Labs
Aug 30, 2006 at 7:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Abuhannibal

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone tried their Senn replacement cable? Currently using HD-650's with Gilmore SE V2 and Cardas cable (blue version), but the latter seems to have gotten lost in my recent move, so I may have to replace it with something...

Thanks

Aug 31, 2006 at 11:15 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abuhannibal
Anyone tried their Senn replacement cable? Currently using HD-650's with Gilmore SE V2 and Cardas cable (blue version), but the latter seems to have gotten lost in my recent move, so I may have to replace it with something...

Thanks

Haven't tried his Senn cable, but, I've got his Passage PC for my XPSU v3 to XCAN v3 - it seems well made and to work well.

I found Brad easy to work with, and I seem to recall he has a 30 day return policy - so, if you don't like it you may be able to return it. His design seems solid. The only thing that I might suggest is to cover it with another color of Techflex. The price seems reasonable compared to other silver cables, except for the Senn v2 by Headphile.

Let us know if you try it...

Sep 1, 2006 at 2:18 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks! As it happens, I found the box with my Cardas cable yesterday, but wouldn't be averse to trying a different one. I kind of like the color of techflex RAL uses.
smily_headphones1.gif
Or at least I like it better than Cardas' smurf blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back