Returns on E2c's to Buy.com
Feb 23, 2005 at 1:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

eCs_LCS

Head-Fier
I will probably return these once I get them I was just wondering what I would to return them and get the money back on my credit card. I cant seem to find anything about returns on the site except that the E2c's have a 30 day money back guarantee. anyone know?

Feb 23, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #2 of 9
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Buy.com is probably the worst online store to file a return with. i have heard nothing but horror stories.
frown.gif
hope it goes better for you....

Feb 23, 2005 at 1:48 AM Post #3 of 9
Yeah i just happened to find the return policy after i made this, my luck. Sounds pretty complicated. I may just end up not getting them. And I didnt know you had to pay tax on online items. Darn. Tax and Shipping, PShhhhh
confused.gif

Feb 23, 2005 at 1:54 AM Post #4 of 9
it all depends on wether or not you have to pay tax. it has to do with where the company ships from and where you live and what sales tax laws your state enforces. But generally heres a good example of how to not pay tax. i live in WA (wich has sales tax) but if i buy from newegg (which ships from CA-they also have sales tax) i dont have to pay sales tax.
eggosmile.gif
pretty weird huh?

Feb 23, 2005 at 3:16 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by dominator
Why do you want to return them when you haven't even gotten them yet?
confused.gif

before you burn them in, the e2cs will not sound half as good as they will later.
also, canalphones take a while to get used to
if you plan on returning these withouth giving them a real chance (like a month almost), dont even bother ordering them. you can resell them on here if you dont like them later.

Feb 23, 2005 at 4:54 AM Post #9 of 9
Well I had been deciding between a watch and new pair. My friend helped me decide to get both but I will prob get the watch first than these. For keeps though. And it will be kinda interesting because I will prob have the best headphones in my whole school. People with thier stock headphones from ipods.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back