Returning iBasso Amplifier
Jan 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

berniebennybernard

100+ Head-Fier
I sent my iBasso P3 back to iBasso on the 15th of December, and I still have no word from them about it arriving. I mailed it to the below address that they told me to (which is ridiculously long) and it's almost been a month (does it usually take this long for mail to reach China?).

Li Jian Sheng
10/10, Southern Block, Chen Tian Building, BaoMing 2 Rd
XiXiang, BaoAn, ShenZhen, GuangDong, 518000
China

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever returned their amplifier to iBasso without problems.

- Bernie

Jan 10, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #3 of 17
ALWAYS SHIP USPS GLOBAL EXPRESS GUARANTEED...if you dont there is NO TRACKING AVAILABLE and if the person on the other end is dishonest you are S.O.L.

I had a few issues with my D3 but learned to overcome its small amount of shortcomings as to save on losing the money to ship it back to them.

Jan 10, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #4 of 17
No, I forgot to get delivery confirmation with the rate I took (from Vancouver to China, the cheapest was $15 with air, ouch). However, I do have the receipt from CanadaPost.

EDIT: I just talked to my buddy's dad (been working at CanadaPost for the past 40 years, lol). He said shipping international is weird, that no tracking is including unless I choose xPresspost which is about $55 bucks, and that delivery confirmation is something else. Crap, GG.

Jan 10, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #5 of 17
He's correct.
Even when you purchased the Delivery Confirmation, the tracking number only works when the package is still in your country. When it comes out of Canada, there's no update on the status.
The only way to have the worldwide tracking is shipped by Express or something like that.

Jan 10, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #6 of 17
Wish CanadaPost had something like the USPS Priority Mail International, I know that tracking works in Canada. I'll email iBasso again and see what's up.

Jan 11, 2009 at 3:06 AM Post #11 of 17
I have seen regular mail take 6 weeks to get there.

Jan 11, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hope everything will be solved.

p/s Did you get their RMA?

Partial refund of the amplifier.

Judging from the replies, I think I'll email them again this Wednesday. It'll have been a month then and hopefully they'll have gotten it then.

Jan 11, 2009 at 6:41 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by berniebennybernard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Partial refund of the amplifier.

Judging from the replies, I think I'll email them again this Wednesday. It'll have been a month then and hopefully they'll have gotten it then.

HiFlight sent an amp back to them and made the mistake of going regular mail. He said he would never do that again. In his case I believe it took over a month and a half. I use Global Priority mail and it takes about 3 to 4 days.

Jan 11, 2009 at 7:24 AM Post #14 of 17
I'm just wondering, but does anyone have a Google Map location of the address? The address is like cities within cities sort of thing.

Jan 11, 2009 at 7:34 AM Post #15 of 17
That is the right address, I have used it. I lived in China and all the addresses are long like that. If you lived there you would understand why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back