Return / Moral question...
Dec 29, 2009 at 5:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

archercat

100+ Head-Fier
So My Triple vi's that I bought from amazon have separated where the cord meets the 3.5mm plug. It still works, but the wires are exposed and the rubber casing is creeping higher up on the cord exposing more and more bare cable.

Amazon is shipping me out a new set it seems (Logitech told me they couldn't help me since it was within 30 days), and the weblink advised that if I don't return the originals within 30 days I would be charged again for them.

Does that mean I would only be charged an additional $99? (The original price) Or would they jack it up to 399 or whatever it is now? I was a little pro-active and purchased a spare vi cable form Logitech, so if I kept these I would still essentially have a new set for the $99 price...
ksc75smile.gif

I don't know that I would find out for sure until I waited past the 30 day return window and they charged my account...

Maybe I shouldn't even worry about it, and just return these back right away in either case?
redface.gif

Dec 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #6 of 9
i dont think anyone would ever pay full price for them again or very close to full price

i would just return them and if you really want a 2nd pair get one on amazon or ebay where they go for like 150?

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM Post #9 of 9
Shipped back... The discussion with Logitech was a bit frustrating though... I didn't need a new set, mine were only a couple weeks old, but a new cable... would think it would be cheaper for them to just send me a replacement cable?

I don't think the Logitech rep understood, might have been a slight language barrier? But he was deadset on stating that only Amazon could assist me. Meh... maybe he's right...

Either way, only time I have used UE service, so I shouldn't judge yet I guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back