Return er-6i's?
May 6, 2005 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

irdepesca572

New Head-Fier
Hi guys. I have a pair of ER-6i's that I got back in October/Nov. I heard that a "new, revised" version was released back in January or so. Can I return mine and trade for these? They're the same price. I have the receipt and all the accessories. I registered them online so they have a year warranty. Is this possible?

Thanks.
orphsmile.gif

[They're in great shape]

May 6, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #3 of 6
Yeah, it said "Etymotic 6i Isolator Earphones NEW ER6i" on earphonesolutions.com after I got them. They fixed some problem:

"The problem happened to only few customers with really big ears. They would pull out the earphones and the eartip would sometimes remain inside their ears, which could be easily pulled out with your nails but under Etymotic’s lawyer’s advice, the company decided to hold the shipments and correct that.

If you experience that and if that bothers you at all you will be able to send it to Etymotic for replace at no charge.

The revised ones shouldn’t be available for 3-4 weeks."

I just want to get the most of my $ and the newest.
rolleyes.gif

But, I'm wonder if I'm still able to return them to Etymotic after 6 months?

May 6, 2005 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by irdepesca572
Yeah, it said "Etymotic 6i Isolator Earphones NEW ER6i" on earphonesolutions.com after I got them. They fixed some problem:

"The problem happened to only few customers with really big ears. They would pull out the earphones and the eartip would sometimes remain inside their ears, which could be easily pulled out with your nails but under Etymotic’s lawyer’s advice, the company decided to hold the shipments and correct that.

If you experience that and if that bothers you at all you will be able to send it to Etymotic for replace at no charge.

The revised ones shouldn’t be available for 3-4 weeks."

I just want to get the most of my $ and the newest.
rolleyes.gif

But, I'm wonder if I'm still able to return them to Etymotic after 6 months?

Well, if they don't get stuck in your ear... does it really matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back