Resolved: For sale thread listings always add a dollar sign to the price
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

lagadu

New Head-Fier
On the forum view, with the thread listing the new layout always adds a $ to the price, the problem is that it does so for all currencies, here's a screenshot with my highlight:

REt8sp2.png

I checked and the posting itself has no sign (just the currency name), the $ is being added by the forum. This sucks because when looking for listings one usually goes about scanning the thread list and simply glazing over listings in currencies of places we're not interested in buying from. Sure it's a cosmetic issue and still usable but it made using that forum harder and it only adds clutter because every user will still have to check whether the $ actually means USD or not.

Feb 3, 2020 at 8:38 AM Post #2 of 2
Thank you for the report. We'll pass it along to the team.

The current iteration of For Sale is a temporary functional system while we finish the new For Sale system. The new For Sale has been in development for a while (and I think it's really nice, personally) and required several changes to the platform before we could finish it. Now that we've completed the necessary modifications we can get back to work finalizing the new For Sale platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back