Requesting help with Epiphany Acoustics/ Introduction
Jul 31, 2015 at 8:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

aramacao

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I have a problem which i would like some help with but first a quick introduction.

I am a new member to these forums though i have often come to them looking for advice on what gear to pick up particulary the yearly summer guide which i always enjoy reading. I wouldn't call myself an audiophile though i enjoy good headphones and have a what i consider a good collection consisting of,

shure se535's iem's with comply tips- pretty much the most detail i have ever been able to hear though the 650s are just as good imo
grado sr60s - my first good set of headphones
sennheiser hd25-sp2- which i got for walking about bullet proof and solid
senn amperiors- a steal for what i paid for them £106 and a great set of on ear cans even more bulletproof than the hd25 sp2s
B&W P7- The best build headphones i have ever personally seen amazing to hold with good sound though obviously not as good at pulling detail out as the se 535s
Senn HD650 - the latest addition and part of the reason that that i am posting

all powered out of my pc and z2 by a
fiio e17

Now thats done i have problem that i was hoping someone in the forum might be able to help me with. On July 17th i made a purchase of an EHP-02di from the Ephipany-Acoustics.co.uk website and recieved the following receipt email from this website.

Thank you for placing an order with Epiphany Acoustics. Any items to be shipped will be processed within 48 hours unless otherwise stated on the website or in prior communication. Any lead times are due to high levels of demand creating a small back log. We aim to fulfill orders in as timely a fashion as possible but we appreciate your patience while we ensure that your order is built and supplied to the highest standard.

Latest information:
EHP-O2Di: 2-3 business days
EHP-O2/EHP-O2D: 2-3 business days
Atratus III RCA Interconnects: 2-3 business days
E-DAC: 2 days
Other: 2 days

Tracking details will be emailed once your order has been despatched. Any items that can be downloaded can be downloaded using the links on this page. All prices include tax and postage and packaging where applicable.
You ordered these items:

Name Price Quantity Item Total
EHP-O2Di Desktop Headphone Amplifier/DAC (UK) £179.99 1 £179.99
Total Shipping: £6.75
Total: £186.74

Since i recieved this email have recieved no further commuinication from ephipany acoustics nor any acknoledgement of the various messages i have left. This includes one phone message left today (i have attempted to use the phone number provided on the paypal reciept of payment but am allways put straight to voicemail) a series of emails sent on the 22nd july, 24 of july and 27th of july. Additionally i have left two messages on the contact us page of the epiphany acoustics website.

Currently as i have not recieved a package a tracking note or indeed any commuincation beyond what i assume was an automated reciept message i am currently out of £186.74 and do not have the prouduct that i was hoping would drive my new HD650s. As such i would be very grateful if anyone on this forum would be able to advise me of a way either to contact oliver at ephipany acoustics to resolve this matter or has experience in dealing with this company so i might either be able to obtain my order or a refund.

Thanks in advance

Ara Macao

Last updated 1/8/2015
*EDIT*
Turns out im not the only one with this problem will update this thread with more people having issues as i become aware of them
Currently:
activatorfly
Aramacao
VaKo

Aug 26, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #2 of 2
In fact, I wanted to order a DAC in this site but a few questions araised about its fiability !
I send a question by mail, but no answer. I tried to order, but it's impossible, the cart stay empty !
This site seems Out of order, dead !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back