[request] pics of UE Super Fi 5 or 5EB in ear
Nov 17, 2005 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

TonySunshine

100+ Head-Fier
Can you UE super fi 5 or 5 EB owners post pics of what it looks like when actually wearing the IEM's? Do they really stick out as much as the manual shows them to?

Thanks

Nov 17, 2005 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 21
someone posted a picture on this forum probably about 2 weeks ago. enjoy the search
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 17, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #6 of 21
wow thanks a lot. Looks like the PRo's really do stick out a lot more, and the EB's look more ergonomically designed. Perhaps I will continue my quest for UM2's

Nov 18, 2005 at 12:25 AM Post #7 of 21
any chance they had a pic of the e4's in ear too? I've been wondering about that...

I had thought the 5's would but flush w/ the ear, that was my assumptin until i saw those pics, lol

Nov 18, 2005 at 1:33 AM Post #8 of 21
I disagree that the EB's are more ergornomically designed although...it sure does look that in way in the photo above.

Sure, the PROS have a bit of "frankenstein neckbolt" silhouette but, the EB's are waaay more awkward. The photo above is at a perfect angle. You can't quite tell how far away from the ear they actually protrude.

To put it another way, IMO, if somebody saw you wearing the PROS they would say to themselves (if anything) "oh, those are earphones, he must be listening to an iPod". If they saw you wearing EB's, they might say "Ummm..what the heck are those?!"

Sep 25, 2007 at 8:45 AM Post #10 of 21
Is that the normal for 5EB's? Seems about right but would the correct fit be any deeper?

I've seen an avatar on here with the EB's almost completely flush with the outer ear.

Sep 25, 2007 at 9:04 AM Post #11 of 21
EB's flush against the outer ear would most certainly penetrate the brain, the pic above is correct, remember its the tip that goes in the ear with earphones, the size of the earphones sticking out is the body itself that isnt inserted

Sep 25, 2007 at 10:12 AM Post #13 of 21
Found it.

image.php

Am I seeing things? Perhaps it's the angle but it looks DEEP.

Sep 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM Post #14 of 21
Is this how you're supposed to wear these phones? I've had a few In-Ear headphones but I
always wear them with the cable facing down. Is there a reason for wearing them like this?

Sep 25, 2007 at 12:01 PM Post #15 of 21
Here's me and my 5EB's. unfortunately the picture don't show you how uncomfortable teh wires are. and after doing this for you 5 mins max, i had enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back