Request: hip hop songs with limited swearing
Mar 26, 2006 at 10:09 AM Post #17 of 37
Deltron 3030... Unless you think there is something dirty about particle accelerators.
580smile.gif

Mar 26, 2006 at 8:53 PM Post #20 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by blip
Deltron 3030... Unless you think there is something dirty about particle accelerators.
580smile.gif

Oh dammit, I was going to suggest them.

*Sulks*

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #22 of 37
I have been getting really into It Takes a Nation of Millions by Public Enemy lately. Someone mentioned earlier that they do swear a lot, but I think that may be only on their more recent albums since there is very little profanity on this one.

My favorite rap album of all time is probably AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted by Ice Cube, but be careful... it gets very profane at parts.

Good luck, and I hope you can find some more stuff you like.

Mar 27, 2006 at 1:38 AM Post #23 of 37
J5, mf doom, swollen members, fettes brot (may be swearing in german, but you can't tell...)
Slade

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual
My favorite rap album of all time is probably AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted by Ice Cube, but be careful... it gets very profane at parts.

Ya you gotta love "The N***a You Love To Hate". That is easily his best album. Im a huge Ice Cube fan, i heard hes comin out with a new album soon to. Im glad some people around here like gangsta rap. But iv gotta say my favorite rap album of all time would be Kool G Rap - Live And Let Die, or maybe Nas - Illmatic, but its a close call.

Mar 28, 2006 at 3:32 AM Post #26 of 37
I'm enjoying Lethal Bizzle and Dizzee Rascal at the minute. Apparently their Grime not hip hop but it's pretty similar. Lyrics often border on the comic often deliberately but occasionly not. Some of lethal bizzles songs mixing in the current UK indie scene are great, 22 grand job is super. Oh and Mc Lars of course.

Mar 28, 2006 at 6:29 AM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoebus06
I quite like "Gold Digger" and Diamonds are forever (or whatever the title is) by Kanye West...

*dont hurt me*

Theirs nothing wrong with kanye. Well not his music at least.

Mar 28, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #29 of 37
I'll throw in another vote for Bone Thugs-n-harmony. I've liked them since E.1999 Eternal. You should probably start with that album. Resurrection is really good too. Thug World Order has a few really good tracks. Art of War was pretty good too with Body Rott being the stand out track IMO. On second thought, I think Resurrection is probably a better album to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back