Request for 2 items:
Dec 31, 2004 at 1:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mr.Radar

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello! I'm beginning my venture into vinyl, and two items I'd like to have I'll have to order from another site! (I do plan on purchasing the majority of my new (i.e. not used) gear from your site though.) The two items I'd like to see you carry are the Hi-Fi News Test Record (to aid in table setup) and a cheap, cardboard 2-point cartridge alignment protractor (like this one or this one). Thanks!

Dec 31, 2004 at 5:12 AM Post #2 of 6
Mr Radar,

You must be on my wavelength - I ordered the test record earlier today. It should be here in a week or so... I have been looking for a good protractor to sell but I have only found one I really like that is not really cheap and is durable. Problem is the guy won't let me sell them. I will try him again and maybe he'll change his mind. It is glass and makes alignment easy as pie.

Todd

Dec 31, 2004 at 9:43 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Mr Radar,

You must be on my wavelength - I ordered the test record earlier today. It should be here in a week or so...

So you're saying that you'll have them in stock for sale in about a week? If so, I'll hold off purchasing until I can get one from you (my TT won't arrive for another week anyways, if I win the eBay auction). What would the price be?

Quote:

I have been looking for a good protractor to sell but I have only found one I really like that is not really cheap and is durable. Problem is the guy won't let me sell them. I will try him again and maybe he'll change his mind. It is glass and makes alignment easy as pie.

Todd

Could you tell me where I can find this? I printed out a copy of the free one I linked, but if the one you mentioned is much better (which it probably is) I might use it instead. Thanks!

Jan 3, 2005 at 4:49 PM Post #4 of 6
Turntablebasics.com has the glass setup tool for cartridges. The test records should be here in a week or less...

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back