Repost in hopes of some help : Best in ear around 100$ (details inside)
Mar 12, 2017 at 9:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Orion1991

Head-Fier
Can someone help me decide on my next headphone because I am am very confused and I dont want to make the wrong pick. poor student here :frowning2:

I am looking for IN-EAR headphones around 100$ budget, what I require is the following:

1-That they do not fall out of my ear when I walk or move around (secure fit), and that they isolate decent at least.
2-Really comfortable, the type that you can wear for hours and not hurt your ears or give you headache or fatigue.
3-I dont mind if the headphones are durable, they will be tossed around between my bag and pockets, i am generally careful with my things but I want it to at least last 1 year.
4-As for sound, I am no expert but I listen to ALL sorts of music genres, I am not familiar with the terms yet but I want something fun basically with some bass, but not overkill, I dont want to ruin the enjoyment of the less bassy music.

after some research this is what I found :

~ shure se215 (Top pick so far)
~ RHA MA750 (these also seem to tick everything but I read they are very balanced and natural, not that this is a bad thing but again I dont mind some bass)
~ 1 moretriple driver (Second pick, a lot of people have been talking about these lately, their sound is superior to top two picks ? ??)
~Sennhiser momnunemt in ear (mixed reviews about this one, also build quality worries me)

`also considering these too but read they are bass light and aim for a clear signature.
~HiFiMAN RE-400
~Etymotic Research hf5

What does headfi think ? I am open to any other suggestions but I need to buy these soon would love some help, thanks in advance.

P.S : the source is my smartphone, sony xperia z3 compact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back