Replacing my Audio Technica ATH-CKS90 ltd
Jun 11, 2014 at 7:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

MockingK

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I am quite a long time lurker of this head-fi forum and I finally decided to sign up and ask for some recommendations for my new iem.

I've used the cks90ltd for almost a yr now and decided to upgrade it. 

Theres quite a lot of music type of songs I listen to, but I mostly listen to pop, rock, bass and drums, dance, kpop, cantonese pop, and im quite a bit of a basshead, hence the cks90ltd, but also love instrument separations and vocals as well. Currently im using fiio x5 as my source and mostly listen to flac, and a few i coudn't find lossless would be 320k.

I have come to conclusion that I will purchase the following iem since they are all good in the bass department and overall good quality but i need a little bit of help to choose:

Sennheiser IE80
JVC FX850
T-peos H300

I have also considered Dunu dn2000 however I would really want to have replaceable cable. Personally im leaning towards the FX850, and from the place i can buy all of the above iems' are within 30usd price range so price wont be a factor when choosing these. 

Thanks for your help in advance and im looking forward to your thoughts and answers. Cheers:D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back