Replacing Broken IEMs
Dec 18, 2009 at 7:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bumfluff

New Head-Fier
Until recently I had a pair of Shure SCL2s, however after a little over a year the connection to the headphone jack and at the left ear piece has become very bad and so I have returned them. I have a bit of a dilemma as to what to replace them with so any advice would be appreciated...

I would like to replace them with something a bit sturdier particularly around the connections, the cable on the SCL2s though was pretty sturdy. I found them quite comfortable and the sound was clear (when I first used them I noticed things I hadn't heard before), however I would like more depth to the sound and a slightly punchier bass. I listen to a variety of music ranging from drum n bass and synth pop to metal to acoustics (although not much acoustic). I also enjoy listening to organ music and I would imagine a big sound stage would really bring it to life.

As far as money goes, my SCL2s cost me about £50 and I would be willing to go above that, how much depends on what I would get for the extra money and possibly how generous people are at christmas. Thanks

Dec 18, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #2 of 6
What is that, about $80. I am still trying to find out what country that symbol is for.

Dec 18, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #3 of 6
That stands for pounds sterling (ie. Great Britain) and yes about $80 but depending on how much I would get for my money I would go above that, possibly quite a way above that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back