Replacement IEM or ATH CK-10 reshell, 600ish USD budget.
Jul 13, 2016 at 4:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Trerit

100+ Head-Fier
My ATH CK-10's broke(case, not the armatures and cable, major soundleak) some years ago and i had no money to send them in for a reshell, so i waited.
I loved the detail i got from them and the feeling that they never skipped a beat, so accurate. Actually used them alot for jazz but the lack of low end made some records not to good if the mix was wrong and some jazz records amazing. Same applied to alot of other genres.
couple of years ago unique melody had a CK10 custom reshell option with the possibility of adding extra armatures making them armature x 3's or x 5's. These options would add a bit more lowend to the CK10's which would have made them the perfect IEM for me.
Had a pair of Monster Turbine Pro Copper as a replacement pair but found them inaccurate compared to the CK-10's and eveutually the monster pair was stolen...
frown.gif

So what im after is ATH CK-10's with more low-end if possible. I like wearing my IEM's overear, will be using them for travel, public transport and training.Will be used without amp/dac combo. I can go for customs or universals. If there are more reshell with armature addition possibilities i can also go for that since i still have my broken CK10's
Might invest in a dedicated music player instead of my phone later on (COWON or something). Hope you guys can help 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back