Replacement for v-moda crossfade m100
Mar 23, 2018 at 2:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Installation

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

So I've got the headphones in the title, but they've essentially fallen apart. I'm more than a bit disappointed in this so don't want to buy the same ones again. I'm looking for a replacement about the same price or less (of course). Love the sound and everything else about them, so what's the most similar headphone out there?

Thanks

Mar 24, 2018 at 12:36 AM Post #2 of 4
To get bass on the same level and quality as your M100 is going to be a little difficult at the same price-point. There are others out there, but they tend to be more expensive than the M100. That said, there is a good one with more modest bass that I think you might like in roughly the same price range. It is really fun. It is called the Meze 99 Classics. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It is possible it could work for you.

Mar 25, 2018 at 8:43 PM Post #3 of 4
To get bass on the same level and quality as your M100 is going to be a little difficult at the same price-point. There are others out there, but they tend to be more expensive than the M100. That said, there is a good one with more modest bass that I think you might like in roughly the same price range. It is really fun. It is called the Meze 99 Classics. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It is possible it could work for you.

Thanks for your response. That's a real shame, I got a decent deal on mine since they were used but they just fell apart. I'd rather get them repaired if that's the case but I'm unsure where. May start another thread in the appropriate place. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back