Replace cable to Senn CX500
Mar 7, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #3 of 5
I don't keep the receipt and the original box neither, cause I'm living in Vietnam so it'll cost so much to send it back to Sen
frown.gif
anyway to solve this ???

Mar 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM Post #4 of 5
I've had this problem with my cx300 too. Just screwed it open and try to restore contact between the wire and speaker. For me it was enough to push them together, maybe you have to solder it. To open them just wipe the metal ring off and there is just some glue that holds the two parts together. Works fine for months now. The wire is probably fine. The weak point is the contact because when you pull the wire, you pull at the connection. Good luck.

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by R3SET /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had this problem with my cx300 too. Just screwed it open and try to restore contact between the wire and speaker. For me it was enough to push them together, maybe you have to solder it. To open them just wipe the metal ring off and there is just some glue that holds the two parts together. Works fine for months now. The wire is probably fine. The weak point is the contact because when you pull the wire, you pull at the connection. Good luck.

I'll try it. Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back