Repairs on a TBH?
Nov 25, 2008 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dreadhead

500+ Head-Fier
Well this morning my TBH started acting weird as I was adjusting the volume and all of a sudden the volume knob disappeared inside the unit. I've taken a quick look (and got the knob out) and the knob apparently broke off the hub? I don't know what I did.

Does Headroom repair this level of damage on a relatively low cost unit?

Thanks,
Chris

Nov 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey Dreadhead,
I cant tell you about Headroom's repair policy or cost, but I do have questions for you if you don't mind. How long have you had the Total Bithead and could you comment on its effect on the headphones you use. I may be in the market for one in late january and was trying to see how it was used, by you, in a real world enviroment. I would be grateful for any insight you could offer.
Kevin

Nov 26, 2008 at 5:33 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well this morning my TBH started acting weird as I was adjusting the volume and all of a sudden the volume knob disappeared inside the unit. I've taken a quick look (and got the knob out) and the knob apparently broke off the hub? I don't know what I did.

Does Headroom repair this level of damage on a relatively low cost unit?

Thanks,
Chris

Hey DreadHead,

Dang, that's weird -- sorry to hear about that.
frown.gif

If you're still within the HeadRoom 2-year TBH warranty, we'll replace or repair at no charge. Outside of the warranty, the total repair charges for something like that should likely fall between $25-$50 at the very most. Please mail it to us at our corporate address [ATTN: Repair Dept.] and we will get it fixered pronto!

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Nov 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey DreadHead,

Dang, that's weird -- sorry to hear about that.
frown.gif

If you're still within the HeadRoom 2-year TBH warranty, we'll replace or repair at no charge. Outside of the warranty, the total repair charges for something like that should likely fall between $25-$50 at the very most. Please mail it to us at our corporate address [ATTN: Repair Dept.] and we will get it fixered pronto!

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Jorge,

Thanks for telling me that. Maybe I should have checked the website. I just assumed I only had a year. The amp is on its way!

Thanks again,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back