Reminds me what triple AAA title game should the HD 800 have bundled to if you had the chance?
May 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Gamerphile

500+ Head-Fier
Didn't know where else to put this so here it goes....

We had the fun some along the 5000+ posts of the main HD 800 thread about it being bundled with Duke Nukem Forever and that was the reason for the delay. Well just a few days ago the duke became forever postponed as the makers hit the big red self destruct button due to financial issues ironically not because of the current economics but bad managements all these years.

I have a standing joke with some Sennheiser Communications friends that the HD 800 will come in a headset version sooner or later.

Which AAA game title would you like to see bundled with HD 800?
You know... that might just happen...
wink.gif

May 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM Post #3 of 16
Eternal Darkness 2.
frown.gif

May 21, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 16
ThiAf, so I can talk back to Benny.

"psst, over here"

May 21, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #5 of 16
A Worthy Sequel to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. (COD4 is OK, but not fantastic)

IMO, one of the best online first person shooter games.

The Battlefield games require too much work to get to the battle and the biggest problem I have with most of the FPS online games is the way that the guns feel to shoot. They also look cartoonish in their presntation and on screen.

May 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #7 of 16
An oft-delayed headphone such as the HD800 deserves an equally oft-delayed game, so I nominate Starcraft II

It would be even more appropriate if Sennheiser sells the right cup, left cup and headband separately and releases them a few months apart. :p

For an HD800 headset, I'd nominate Left 4 Dead, as it's the first game that's made me seriously consider using a mic.

May 22, 2009 at 7:02 AM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Worthy Sequel to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.

that would be call of duty 1... most of the people who worked on MoH:AA worked on CoD

May 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Worthy Sequel to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. (COD4 is OK, but not fantastic)

IMO, one of the best online first person shooter games.

The Battlefield games require too much work to get to the battle and the biggest problem I have with most of the FPS online games is the way that the guns feel to shoot. They also look cartoonish in their presntation and on screen.

Ever play Hidden&Dangerous2? That's better than the MoH series. MoH is too scripted for my liking.

Hidden & Dangerous 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 22, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #15 of 16
So..."Triple AAA" = AAAAAAAAA ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back