Remember my whole Spencer/SJPetry/Hornet debacle? It's now on eBay!!!
Jul 31, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #17 of 21
So...anybody on here bid?

Dec 15, 2007 at 5:57 AM Post #18 of 21
What is the deal with that guy? What exactly did he do/is doing? How is the thread about open and closed headphones related at all?

Dec 15, 2007 at 6:01 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by cadobhuk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the deal with that guy? What exactly did he do/is doing? How is the thread about open and closed headphones related at all?

This thread was created before the great Head-fi crash (which results in screwed-up hyper-linking in all prior threads). That link would have pointed to a different thread, instead of the open vs closed discussion.

Cheers!

Dec 15, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread was created before the great Head-fi crash (which results in screwed-up hyper-linking in all prior threads). That link would have pointed to a different thread, instead of the open vs closed discussion.

Cheers!

Woah, I thought the URL would just point somewhere else, but the hyperlink title changed too?

Dec 15, 2007 at 7:16 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cheers!

LOL for a moment I thought I lost it. Then I look at the date and remember that all the link are screw up

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/dif...phones-249667/

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woah, I thought the URL would just point somewhere else, but the hyperlink title changed too?

It's a new feature of head-fi that assign automatically the title to any web address base on the title of the link.

I'm also surprise that it actually change the original thread. Maybe ecause the crash recovery program has regenerated every thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back