Regrets buying the Alpha Dogs..... what should I do?
Jan 23, 2014 at 6:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Goldlion973

100+ Head-Fier

Yeah... went to an audio event today where they played some music on some really good equipment and it made me regret buying a closed back pair of headphones, should really have stuck to the HE range. Not to diss the Alpha Dogs, they're good, no doubt but you can't beat the open airy feeling to open backed headphones, having a closed pair that tries to replicate an open pair is just too much of a contradiction and I'm surprised Audeze have even gone that route with their line.

My Alpha Dogs are still in the box, brand new... not sure what I'm going to do. Can't sell them as I wouldn't likely get a good price for them... is anyone out there looking to swap a new pair of HE-600's for a pair of Alpha Dogs?

Any opinions on what I should do... Anyone???? :)

Peace
GL

Jan 23, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #2 of 3
I have actually been eyeing those, so if you want to PM me I'd be open to discussing a transaction. I don't have the 600's to trade but would be interested in purchasing them from you.

Jan 24, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #3 of 3
Will be considering it... bit cheeky thinking of the HE-600's as a trade, think they're more pricey.... the Alpha Dogs are good, no doubt. The pair I've got is in a sealed box with balanced cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back