Regarding Selling Triple.fi's
Jan 5, 2009 at 6:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

leebSaMmY

100+ Head-Fier
Hey,
So i've recently broken my sisters new lg env2 cell phone. i feel horrible about it so i wanna buy her a new one. but without a plan they are quite expensive. So i figured i can part with my triple.fi pros. They work fine but need to be recabled because i misplaced the stock cable on a trip a few months ago. i just wanna know what a good asking price for triple.fi pros without the stock cable should be? And if i should put them on ebay or whatever. i would post here but it would take a while to get up to 50 posts and i wanna get her the phone as soon as i can. hopefully before she goes back to school.
So just hit me back with a good asking price, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam :p

Jan 6, 2009 at 2:35 PM Post #5 of 15
humm u can get new ones on ebay for around 289-340, 210 isnt much for such nice IEMs.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #6 of 15
ok nice. i hope someone grabs them quick then.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by leebSaMmY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey,
So i've recently broken my sisters new lg env2 cell phone. i feel horrible about it so i wanna buy her a new one. but without a plan they are quite expensive. So i figured i can part with my triple.fi pros. They work fine but need to be recabled because i misplaced the stock cable on a trip a few months ago. i just wanna know what a good asking price for triple.fi pros without the stock cable should be? And if i should put them on ebay or whatever. i would post here but it would take a while to get up to 50 posts and i wanna get her the phone as soon as i can. hopefully before she goes back to school.
So just hit me back with a good asking price, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam :p

at 45 posts right now????

Jan 12, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #9 of 15
No offence but people will find that price high going by your auction pic and description.

Going by the pic you've only got two sets of tips, the monitors alone, 1/4" adapter and two sets of tips.

In other words the carrying tin, the cable, the cleaning tool, 3 sets of tips and the extension cable are all missing. That's $70 worth of stuff (replacement costs going by the UE store)

To put that in perspective I bought my Triple.fi 10 Pros a couple weeks ago in a factory sealed box for $270 on eBay and missed out on an earlier set from the same vendor that sold for $252 and your looking to get a $200 buy it now for a used set with a bunch of missing stuff. Another thing to keep in mind is a lot of people are gonna ask themselves "Ok...he lost the cable. Why was the cable removed in the first place?" and most will assume it's due to damage, which will lead them to think you didn't take very good care of them.

Again, I'm not trying to be an a-hole here.....just trying to give you the perspective on how most eBay buyers are going to look at your ad when compared to other auctions because that's how I'm looking at it.

Jan 13, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #15 of 15
i sold my pair a few weeks back for 240 shipped via 2-day, original box, tips, extension cord and attenuator plus 1 pair of complys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back