Regarding diy cables
Jan 30, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 7
If he wanted your business he would have answered you twice already and then sent you a demo pair. 

Seriously, what do you expect? Someone to serve as his Customer Service rep on here, for free? 

Jan 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #3 of 7
  If he wanted your business he would have answered you twice already and then sent you a demo pair. 

Seriously, what do you expect? Someone to serve as his Customer Service rep on here, for free? 

huh?

EDIT : you've got it wrong.I saw 2 model numbers and wanted to know if anyone bought them with same model no.
          and FYI amazon does not sends demo pair every place and i wasn't looking for customer service here, i didn't knew that either.

Seriously.

Jan 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #4 of 7

If he cared that you shop at his store he would have already gotten back to you. 

As a capitalist I resent the idea that anyone anywhere will answer a question that is very specific to the product that a merchant is selling. Why should this be free? He wants to sell it, he should answer the question. 

If it has been 15minutes, that is just crazytoast, but you seem like a reasonable guy so I am sure you would wait at least 1 business day before you re-mailed someone or started a thread like this. 

Jan 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #5 of 7
To answer your OP. Yes, you can mod any headphone into the connection you choose terminated at the can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back