Red wine + Head-fi = unexpected expenses...
Jul 18, 2011 at 9:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

D_4_Dog

100+ Head-Fier
has this ever happened to anyone else?
There I was last night, enjoying a nice bottle of red wine, listening to music, and browsing Head-fi. This morning I woke up and realized that I had ordered an Audiophillio 1... 
blink.gif

Jul 19, 2011 at 4:20 AM Post #2 of 6
There I was last night, enjoying a nice bottle of red wine, listening to music, and browsing Head-fi. This morning I woke up and realized that I had ordered an Audiophillio 1... 
blink.gif

must be an australian thing :D ... Sometimes I think it's worth writing a quick and dirty program to lock me out of the PC/phone for 10pm-8am, so I don't make any prudent purchases...
*looks at the SM3v2...now why did I buy a pair? *

Jul 19, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
blink.gif

lol
beyersmile.png

Jul 19, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
blink.gif

Hahahahaha!!! I have my credit cards locked in a drawer and the key is buried under a tree  LOL

Jul 19, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 6
I just did this....minus the red wine part.

Just ordered an E11, when I don't have any IEM's or cans that need amping. I'm not even sure if my iPhone4 and E11 will fit in my pocket for on-the-go.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back