Recovering my old account (not able to contact the moderator)
Feb 6, 2019 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

chococya96

100+ Head-Fier
I have used the "contact us" form to send a message regarding to recovering my old account. I have forgotten the password and I've lost access to the email that I used with that head-fi account (i.e. cannot use the forgot password feature).

It's been more than a month since I've lodged two contact forms yet, I did not hear anything from the moderators or anyone.

Is there anyone that can help with my account issue? I feel like lodging the contact form for the third time would be futile as it might mark my request as spam.

Thanks guys and I appreciate your help.

Feb 6, 2019 at 10:05 PM Post #2 of 5
you should take this as your opportunity to start fresh...be the new version of yourself you were always meant to be....
why do you need to recover your old account, we all like you just fine the way you are now...so far....
I mean, to be honest, I find the way you are clinging to your old persona to be mildly unseemly, but I am known to e judgmental.
Anyway, I am pretty sure that totally resolves all your queries...peace be with you.

Feb 7, 2019 at 5:36 AM Post #3 of 5
you should take this as your opportunity to start fresh...be the new version of yourself you were always meant to be....
why do you need to recover your old account, we all like you just fine the way you are now...so far....
I mean, to be honest, I find the way you are clinging to your old persona to be mildly unseemly, but I am known to e judgmental.
Anyway, I am pretty sure that totally resolves all your queries...peace be with you.

Thank you for the kind words.

The reason why I'd like to gain access to my old account is because it has more post counts and also gained small amount of likes for said posts. It also shows that I've joined this forum in 2010.

As a result, such statistics will greatly benefit from selling in trade forum. I'm planning to sell some of my audio gears which, with this new account, I probably won't be able to gain trust from potential buyers.

Not to mention that I've created this new account because I wasn't able to gain access to my old account in the first place.

Feb 7, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #4 of 5
Try dropping a pm to AxelCloris. He might be able to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back