Recommends
Jan 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

GreenGiant

New Head-Fier
So Im looking to get a set of good all around around ear headphones

I have a set of Sennheiser HD203's and they are great, but I want something more

I want something louder, same amount of bass or deeper, and more crisp through the whole sound spectrum.

I've had my eye on a few different ones, Sennheiser HD280 Pro, Sony MDR-V6 (and V600), Steelseries 7H USB

I basically want to stay around the 150 mark or below

The SS 7H USB has me interested because it has the sound card which will get rid of the noise that my computer's front jacks have.

I also want something that is durable, very long cord, comfortable, and can be used on an iPod/iPhone and still have volume to it (if thats possible)

They will be used for gaming, movies and music (rock/pop/techno/dance/country etc I listen to most anything)

Let me know what you think

Also since I have gotten this answer a couple places, I have a set of Turtle Beach X11's which are by far the most comfortable headphones Ive worn, but I find that they lack bass when listening to music (even with an EQ)

Jan 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
They will be used for gaming, movies and music (rock/pop/techno/dance/country etc I listen to most anything)

under 150 and closed headphones :

SRH440 the mots ipod friendly,lol.
SRH840 the most balanced. (not the most efficient)
HFi780 the most aggressive.

Jan 29, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the info, I have actually reevaluated and have upped my limit to 200

Im currently leaning towards the V-Moda Crossfade LP2's
All the reviews are raving and they just look great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back