Recommended tips for Beats Fit Pros?
Dec 21, 2022 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

echoleaf

New Head-Fier
I've never been a fan of companies like Bose or Beats, whose marketing was better than their audio quality. But I'm the same age as Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon and I'm too old for this ... stuff. And Verizon gave them to me for free and they will solve one problem for me: easily switching between my multiple Apple devices.

I've been using Panasonic RZ-S500W for a year and a half or so, and it's been pretty good with solid noise cancelling. Thanks to recs here I got Symbio Fs to replace the stock tips and they were a BIG improvement.

Are there better tips than the silicone junk that Beats provides? Or can I just use the Symbio Fs with them?

Jun 18, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #2 of 5
So… I’m not sure where you are in your search, or if you just gave up, but I recently bought my wife the Beats Fit Pro and she is not a fan of the included tips (matchy matchy though they may be). So now I’m on the same mission.
The main obstacle is height/depth. From what I can tell it’s is probably best to stay as shallow as possible in order for the Beats to fit in their charging case. Even the small “comply” tips from my Letshuoer S12 pros would not allow the buds to rest in their nests, much less actually close the dam case.
I’ve decided to try the Spinfit CP360s. They are about 7.5-8mm high. If she doesn’t like them, then it’s onto the Dunu Candys which are under 7mm. And if they’re not just right for Goldilocks, I’ll try the Azla Xelastic 2. Which probably won’t fit in the case at 8.8mm…
Beats and Apple love the proprietary crap. So it’s not easy to go aftermarket mods… if anything works well, fit-wise, sound-wise and case-wise, I’ll let you know.
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back