Recommended Sennheiser's
Jun 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

RunsWithBuffalo

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could make a list of recommended Sennheiser full-sized headsets. I know that Sennheiser makes some good headphones, but I also know they have a whole 

bunch that are of sub-par quality. It would be helpful to me (and possibly others) to have some kind of reference list. Now I understand asking for one brand may have you asking why I don't

want any other suggestions for other brands, but it's what I want. It would be helpful if it was a list of these headphones for any price range, so basically weed out the bad ones. 

Thanks!

Jun 4, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #2 of 4
The most popular/best regarded Sennheiser headphones (price, availability, and etc ignored) would probably look something like:

HE90
HE60
HD800
HD650
HD600
HD580
HD598
HD595
HD558/555

You probably also want to stick the HD 280, HD-25-II (and Amperior), and HD 380 somewhere on your board, along with some of the more obscure models like the HD-1000 and HD-565. Go ahead and argue amongst yourselves which one is properly on top.

Jun 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 4
A lot of people seem to really like the 518s but I was very disappointed in them. I felt the bass was very boomy and they were quite uncomfortable in terms of how hot my ears got. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back