Recommendations under £400/$525
Jul 31, 2018 at 11:39 AM Post #16 of 18
Try the final audio e5000. It's got solid bass, good build quality, replaceable cable, strong isolation with foam tips. It's a bit light on treble, but if you eq down the bass a bit it sounds pretty balanced.

Not sure how the customer service is though as they are based in Japan, also its decently microphonic when worn cable down without a shirt clip.

E5000 isolation isn't great, customer service is though as we are their UK distributor :wink:

Have you looked into some of the Westone models, like the UM Pro20, or the W30?

Jul 31, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #17 of 18
E5000 isolation isn't great, customer service is though as we are their UK distributor :wink:

Have you looked into some of the Westone models, like the UM Pro20, or the W30?

Haha, yeah you guys are pretty decent, I have used you guys several times (bought my ONP, Etymotic, and RHA from you) :) . Can't say I have as yet, I read from some reviews build quality has gone done. I do accept however that on places like Amazon people who are satisfied barely post reviews which can skew perspectives.

Aug 1, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #18 of 18
Haha, yeah you guys are pretty decent, I have used you guys several times (bought my ONP, Etymotic, and RHA from you) :) . Can't say I have as yet, I read from some reviews build quality has gone done. I do accept however that on places like Amazon people who are satisfied barely post reviews which can skew perspectives.

The newer UM Pro20 build quality is better than the old one, W30 has been out a little longer but still with very few issues. Might be worth looking into :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back