recommendations for upgrading kz zs10 pro
Dec 5, 2022 at 7:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

loyka1

New Head-Fier
I am a daily user and I use apple ligtning dongle with tidal hifi. I believe zs10 pro sounds warm, fun and full and what I need is way better/cleaner sounding kz zs10 pro preferably without needing dacs/amps (I have a fiio ka3 but I dont want to use it. If your advice requires an amp, I can use my fiio). My budget is under 200$. Thanks in advance.

Dec 23, 2022 at 4:59 PM Post #2 of 6
I think the variations from Moondrop is pretty good when I auditioned it. Or you can try test the TRI Starsea. I haven't tried it myself. I have the Zsx and I have the Moondrop Kato and Aria and I prefer the Zsx.

Dec 23, 2022 at 6:39 PM Post #4 of 6
I am a daily user and I use apple ligtning dongle with tidal hifi. I believe zs10 pro sounds warm, fun and full and what I need is way better/cleaner sounding kz zs10 pro preferably without needing dacs/amps (I have a fiio ka3 but I dont want to use it. If your advice requires an amp, I can use my fiio). My budget is under 200$. Thanks in advance.

If u want a similar V shaped IEM, maybe you can read about the IKKO OH10.

It is better in soundstage and technicalities than the KZ ZS10 Pro, huge and nice bass also. Fit may be an issue though, as the shells are huge and heavy. Doesn't need much amplification.

Jan 14, 2023 at 2:17 PM Post #5 of 6
Pretty much share your experience with that IEM in this use case....
What music are you listening to?

Pretty much share your experience with that IEM in this use case....
What music are you listening to?
I mostly listen to rock music. I expanded my price bucket between 150$ - 500$. so what would be your recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back