Recommendations for portables <$400
Oct 9, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #17 of 20
Fine then, B&W P7

I'll run by the apple store and give them another shot but they were fairly disappointing sound-wise.

Probably gonna try the M50x next.

Oct 9, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #18 of 20
Focal spirit class? Just got mine today, sounded amazing, warm and forwarded vocal with good amount of bass. Although I wish there is more padding under the headband, kinda hard to find a sweet spot when wearing them. Maybe some more head time would help this issue.

Oct 10, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #19 of 20
Focal spirit class? Just got mine today, sounded amazing, warm and forwarded vocal with good amount of bass. Although I wish there is more padding under the headband, kinda hard to find a sweet spot when wearing them. Maybe some more head time would help this issue.

If the padding is anything like the Spirit One's, then they won't be terribly comfortable I'll keep them in mind.

Oct 10, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #20 of 20
If the padding is anything like the Spirit One's, then they won't be terribly comfortable I'll keep them in mind.

Never tried the Spirit One, but it seems the classic has a larger size which may change the comfort factor as the weight changes. Although the space within the ear pads are quite enough, bigger than the momentum-over ear. Essentially everything is perfect except the headband :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back