Recommendations for low volume PCB fabricators.
Feb 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

backspace119

Member of the Trade
I've gotten into building headphone amps recently starting with a CMoy for its simplicity and cheapness. I am pleased with my CMoy and I have managed to add a variable bass boost circuit to it and organize it a bit better than I had originally. In spite of all of this, I want better :) I saw the article about the PPA v2 amplifier on Tangent's site and aimed for this to be my ultimate project. Unfortunately this project requires 2 PCBs to be custom fabbed and it seemed that the cheapest I could get this on ExpressPCB was around $150 (2 boards of different designs not 2 of the same one [batt board and amp board]) this didnt seem right....The main cost to me seemed that it should be the IC components...not the board itself.

So to get to the point of this post if anyone has experience with custom PCBs and knows where I can get single boards cheaply please let me know (I would preferably want a fab that could turn it around in less than a month)

Feb 3, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #3 of 3
I was required to make my first post here :/ sorry about that. I will direct my posts there from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back