recommendations for Headphones, max 100 euro
Dec 4, 2015 at 7:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Lazzari

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone

I'm looking for an headphone with an pricerange with an maximum from 100 euro. I don't really care if it is on-ear or over-ear.
ALso it is for home use, so they dont have be portable. I'll mostly use them for rap and hip-hop music. So the bass needs to be good. The comfort is also very important for me cause i'll have sesions of aroud 5 hours.

Some headphones i'm interested in, are:
1. Aurvana Creative Live 2 90,-
2. Superlux 668B 30,-
3 Sennnheiser Momentum on ear first generation 99,-
4 Takstar Pro80 or hi2050 75,-

Lucas

Dec 4, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #2 of 3
  Hello everyone

I'm looking for an headphone with an pricerange with an maximum from 100 euro. I don't really care if it is on-ear or over-ear.
ALso it is for home use, so they dont have be portable. I'll mostly use them for rap and hip-hop music. So the bass needs to be good. The comfort is also very important for me cause i'll have sesions of aroud 5 hours.

Some headphones i'm interested in, are:
1. Aurvana Creative Live 2 90,-
2. Superlux 668B 30,-
3 Sennnheiser Momentum on ear first generation 99,-
4 Takstar Pro80 or hi2050 75,-

Lucas

Takstar Pro 80 should work very well.
Gemini HSR-1000 is the same headphone and it's often cheaper.

You can add HM5 pads for more comfort

Dec 4, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #3 of 3

Let me throw down a wild card option, IEM….

But I got my girl some RHA MA 750 a few weeks ago and I have to say they are surprisingly good for £80.

I tried them on my Fiio X5 with E12A and they have lots of detail, with a crisp clean sound and the bass is on the mark, not too forward or overpowering.

I have some overhear HD 600 and they are perfect, about £230 and need amp to get the most from them.  But my favorite is Philips X2 and I think they are £200 (no amp needed for these, 30 ohms or something - low)

If you can hold off, save up a few my ££ and get the 600 or X2’s you will not regret it; you will rediscover your music all again with this hardware. 

Anyway just another option:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back