Recommendations for an edm producer/surround gaming fan
Dec 26, 2017 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

colorparade

New Head-Fier
hey guys,
I’ve been lurking here for the past two weeks and it’s time to ask for help. My head is spinning and the deeper I dig, the more complicated it gets.

Getting right to it.
I am looking for a solution that allows me to get great audio while producing music (includes recording vocals) and playing PS4 in surround sound on my couch.

I have a pair of AKG K240 cans, and I joined the drop for the Massive Drop x Sennheiser 6xx which will ship in March.

I need a new audio interface because my focusrite has FireWire noise issues. I have been eyeballing the Apogee Duet 2 as ive read good things here, but it wouldn’t allow me to utilize virtual surround sound in any of the nice cans I have.

I’m getting to the point where I’m just going to pick up some gimmicky Logitech G933’s, because I don’t know if I like the idea of running a wire from the couch to the tv, but I really do want to experience the quality.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be all in one: the audio interface can be dedicated to music, and I can get a few other things for gaming. I know some of you will cringe at this, but I kinda prefer wireless for gaming if it’s not sacrificing much.

Thank you for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back