Recommendations for a pair of in-ears around 100$?
Apr 26, 2011 at 10:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

themonkftw

New Head-Fier
I am looking for a pair of in - ear headphones for under $100. I really want to some headphones where quality of sound is the most important, and I really like to hear clear bass. Does anyone have any recommendations that might help me out?

Apr 26, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #3 of 12
Monster Turbines all the way

Apr 26, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #4 of 12
If you want something really clear for $100, definitely go for the RE0 or RE-ZERO.  They may not have the hardest hitting bass, but they're definitely in the top tier when it comes to overall quality of sound.

Apr 26, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #6 of 12
Brainwavz M3...great all rounder for around 80 bucks.  Pretty much any genre I throw at them is extremely enjoyable.  It's a shame there aren't more reviews on them around these parts, but I guess the availability has been tough for the last few months.  They've got em back in stock at Mp4nation.net now, so I definitely recommend em.

Apr 27, 2011 at 1:55 AM Post #8 of 12

Quote:
Brainwavz M3...great all rounder for around 80 bucks.  Pretty much any genre I throw at them is extremely enjoyable.  It's a shame there aren't more reviews on them around these parts, but I guess the availability has been tough for the last few months.  They've got em back in stock at Mp4nation.net now, so I definitely recommend em.

Seconded. The M3 is a great all around IEM for that price range, especially if you appreciate something with a touch more bass than the RE0 or RE-ZERO.

Apr 27, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #9 of 12
soundmagic pl50s?
comfy, clear bass but not too heavy, lovely mids

though I am looking for something of the same price range that might sound different haha

Apr 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #10 of 12
I looked at all of the IEM's and because of the two recommendations for the brainwavz m3, I have decided to buy them. The order has been placed and they are on the way, thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back