Recommendations Closed Back Headphones / Headsets with Integrated Mic for Videoconferencing / Online Teaching $50 - $100 / £50-£100
Jan 28, 2023 at 6:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

matt_sid

New Head-Fier
Looking for headphones for teaching via Zoom so it's important I can hear voice and be heard well.

Unfortunately budget is a bit low right now because I'm heading back to teaching after a 4 year break (failed business venture Thanks COVID!), but once I'm back on my feet I'll definitely be looking to upgrade. Did some research and all I'm finding is super high end stuff, but was wondering if gaming headsets might suffice? Saw the Beyer Dynamics MX100 recommended on another post, and they seem to fit the bill, but would love to hear any other suggestions.

Also willing to consider a non- integrated mic if I can get both headphones and mic for a similar price tag, but not a standalone mic because I'm going to be on the road, so weight is a factor.

Thanks.

Jan 28, 2023 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 2
What I use for Zoom and Teams is the Philips SHP9500 and V-Moda BoomPro Mic. These are open back so you can hear yourself.

The combination on sale is roughly $90 USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back