recommendation for headphones to compliment my grados
Aug 31, 2009 at 2:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wind016

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi again head-fi. i got my ibasso d10 with my grado sr325i and been really happy with them, but now the urge is back...

i find the grados fatiguing after awhile. my ear's can only handle this amount of upclose presentation for so long.

i was wondering if there were good headphones that are almost speaker-like. like as if u were listening to speakers and u can wear them for a long time. i love details still. im open to closed and open phones.

thx!!!

Aug 31, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #3 of 4
HD650 should make a good compliment, completely different from Grados in how they have a more laid back and smooth presentation with good deep bass. Comfort is great as well after you adjust the headband or wear them for a while (more than Grados, anyway).

Aug 31, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by K_19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HD650 should make a good compliment, completely different from Grados in how they have a more laid back and smooth presentation with good deep bass. Comfort is great as well after you adjust the headband or wear them for a while (more than Grados, anyway).

Guys, small thing - a compliment is when you tell the OP you like his shirt, a complement is an addition to his headphone collection. Please, your silence is thanks enough.
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back