Recommendation for closed cans
Jun 1, 2007 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Greisen

New Head-Fier
I need a recommendation for some closed headphones. They need to be with as little leek itch as possible. And I would appreciate a high level of comfort so that I can use them for hours. The price should be beneath 150$

Hope you can help me

Jun 1, 2007 at 4:21 PM Post #2 of 8
Will you be using them for music solely or also music and games?

Jun 1, 2007 at 4:28 PM Post #3 of 8
Only music...

And i live in Europe
cool.gif

Jun 1, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greisen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They need to be with as little leek itch as possible.

Hope you can help me

What do you mean by "leek itch?" Leakage? If so, then most of the closed headphones I've used and owned have done a pretty good job at attenuating external noises. At the top of the list in the price range you suggested, in Europe, I would consider the beyerdynamic DT770/80 Pro and the AKG K271S.

Jun 1, 2007 at 6:33 PM Post #5 of 8
Hi!

you should check AT-ES7.. I also live in Europe, and bougt mine from Bluetin.com

Those seem great, very very beautifull and they say that they sound great!!

Jun 2, 2007 at 7:39 AM Post #8 of 8
Sony MDR-V6 all friggin' day long!! Only Sony product worth recommending -- PERIOD.

They prolly don't have the sound signatures that the Beyers, AKGs, etc. have...but they're damn good 'phones and can be had for ~$75 on eBay.

Comfy, no sound leak (used in libraries all over the US), one long, thick, coily cord, & built like tank. Every thread mentioning the MDR-V6 uses the phrase "built like a tank" for a reason... they just don't stop pumpin' out the tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back