Recommend the best $60-80 Interconnect to me.
Nov 17, 2002 at 12:18 AM Post #2 of 11
Outlaw PCA. No question.

Nov 17, 2002 at 4:00 AM Post #5 of 11
AS stated here by others, get the Outlaw PCA!! Comes with locking connectors that really hold well and sound great. I don't think anything can touch them for the price!!!

Nov 17, 2002 at 5:17 AM Post #6 of 11
I'll throw in a vote for the Home Grown Audio Super Silvers (~$80 for a 1m pair). Yes, I know, they are silver and may produce bright sound. However, I've used them is both solid state and tubed systems without any brightness but YMMV - though I once thought they might have contributed to some sibiliance problems it turned out to be a combination of factors.

Honestly, I liked them more than the AudioQuest Viper, Wire World Equinox III+, Harmonic Tech Truth Link, and Nordost Blue Heaven interconnects I tried.

Nov 17, 2002 at 6:24 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by Gallaine
YMMV

At the risk of sounding stupid again, what in the world does this mean?? I see it sued a lot here, but have never been able to figure it out, context or no.

Nov 17, 2002 at 6:37 AM Post #8 of 11
Your Mileage May Vary. It means that in your system you may find different results than I did. Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse.

Nov 17, 2002 at 6:44 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by Gallaine
Your Mileage May Vary. It means that in your system you may find different results than I did. Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse.

No confusion, just abject bafflement!! Just kidding. Most here seem to know what these anacronyms mean, I'm just left in the dark sometimes. It is actually hilarious to try and figure out one you don't know. It kinda becomes a game of coming up with silly answers to what you think it is.

Thanks Gallaine!!!

Nov 17, 2002 at 9:07 AM Post #10 of 11
Ya know, Google can often answer my baffleing questions. I just never seem to think of searching, and get stuck comming up with weird meanings on my own (one thread mentioned a SAPCDP, and I came up with tons of very odd meanings before I realised Super Audio Portable CD Player is what they meant!).
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back