Recommend new in-ear earphones
Oct 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jusciusr

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, im new here.

I've been having my original samsung galaxy s2 earphones but they broke so I need the new ones. I am looking to spend a maximum of £40. I mainly listen to tech/house deep house so I am really looking for nice bass and I like the in-ear ones. As I had samsung ones I was pretty much satisfied I know their not much of a quality but its enough for me. I dont wanna waste money now though so I ask you to recommend me any earphones with nice deep solid sound.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks
Justin

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 5
The Klipsch S2 is less than $30 on Amazon.com, and they have incredibly low and extended bass. Probably the most bass for the money, and they are small and comfortable to boot.

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #5 of 5
I've personally heard the S2, and bass wise it has more impact that the Ultimate Ears TripleFi10 and Klipsch Image X10, both of which I've also heard personally (Own actually,) and those are over $100 each.

Beyond that, their size and comfort is unmatched as far as I've experienced, and I'd listened to tons of earphones. The only thing I could think of that would be more comfortable would be a custom IEM.

Looking at graphs on headphone.com, one can see that the S2 has more bass than a Sennheiser CX300 II, and the Beats by Dre if you've heard those (Original poster.)
graphCompare.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back