Recommend me: Very low budget in ear
Apr 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

varkunus

Head-Fier
Hi im looking for some really low budget in ears. Im talking under £10. I know if i spend more I would get better quality but just want something super cheap (almost disposible). At the moment the panosonic HP RV series looks good. However, I am a little confused as by the difference in models (094, 107, 108) and some of them have E-K after the number, which I think represents some sort of stereo thing but I dont really understand. Could you tell me what the the E-k part means, and the difference between models. Also are these the best earbuds in my price range, if not recommend me some more.

Thanks

Apr 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM Post #4 of 10
Meelec M9 is maybe a LITTLE more expensive, but very durable. Sound quality is very good for the price.

Apr 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM Post #5 of 10
Thanks for the suggestions. But I dont really wan in ear canal phones, would just prefer some "ipod style" in ear ones. Also any clarification on the difference in panasonic model names?

Apr 3, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #6 of 10
Cresyn C230E, philips SHE5910 Surround sound earphones........

Apr 3, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #7 of 10
So you're looking for earbuds, the confusion being due to the "in ear" part of the OP. In ear usually refers to IEMs around these parts.

Senn MX460 can be had of ebay for around a tenner and are a significant improvement over ipod buds.

Apr 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #9 of 10
What you want is the Soundmagic PL11.

Apr 3, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by varkunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the suggestions. But I dont really wan in ear canal phones, would just prefer some "ipod style" in ear ones. Also any clarification on the difference in panasonic model names?

Oh my bad. In that case go for the Senn MX350.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back