recommend me some "mid range" IEM's with the smallest nozzles
Apr 1, 2024 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

CheekerBreeker

New Head-Fier
Over the last year or 2 ive started try various iems (many from my buddy with too many :p), but most were simply uncomfortable after half and hour to an hour. Mostly only in my right ear. Many great ones from letshouer, dunu, moondrop, thieaudio, sennheiser and more.
Ive realised that smaller nozzled ones are more comfortable, like the CCA CRA, however ive not been able to find many <5cm nozzles, especially not in the mid range (150-450ish), besides often etymotic stuff.

Anyone that can recommend me some great small nozzled iems?

Apr 1, 2024 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 5
Kinera Hodur is 5 I think. Etymotic and Westone are small.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024 at 8:17 PM Post #3 of 5
Sennheiser IE200 which uses the same drivers as the more expensive ones, great value. The best way is check the Sonicfoam tip size chart and just look at models that fit the smallest nozzle tips to get a list to choose from.

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 5
Sennheiser IE200 which uses the same drivers as the more expensive ones, great value. The best way is check the Sonicfoam tip size chart and just look at models that fit the smallest nozzle tips to get a list to choose from.
Borrowed the ie600 from my buddy, and that was indeed a decent fit. Didnt like the sound that much, but your right for around 100-150 the ie200 would probably be a decent option.
And thats nice site, unfortunately not too many recent chifi iems on the list :frowning2:
Kinera Hodur is 5 I think. Etymotic and Westone are small.
Ive been keeping an eye out for some kinera stuff already, good suggestion :)

Apr 2, 2024 at 1:58 PM Post #5 of 5
It currently is refurbished on sale for 100 euro's, had to snack it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back