Recommend me some IEMs ($200 Budget)
May 10, 2009 at 6:32 AM Post #2 of 12
For electronic music... you should grab some dynamic drivers.

Some suggestions would be IE7, IE8, Atrios M5, Monster Turbines to name a few...

May 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 12
definetely Atrio's i only listen to electronic music on my portable like dubstep DnB electro psy progressive and i'd rather listen to that music on my atrio's than my dt770's
smily_headphones1.gif
and atrio's you should be able to get for less than the ie7's and 8s but not sure about the price on turbines

May 11, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #8 of 12
Well, since both IE7/8 and the M5 are dynamic, are there any major differences? Right now I'm siding with the Atrio M5 because it future sonics seems to be the biggest name in dynamic drivers.

May 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM Post #9 of 12
i think the cold slightly hard nature of the C751 goes particularly well with the style of electronic music, fast and clean.

warm things tend to blend things together a bit and take that edge off which i think isnt probably what your looking for, hence my C751 recommendation even if its under budget

May 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Loser777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right now I'm siding with the Atrio M5 because it future sonics seems to be the biggest name in dynamic drivers.

It's a very long time since I've been on the forums, but since when have Future Sonics been the biggest name in dynamic drivers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back