Recommend me some good foam tips?
Dec 22, 2011 at 2:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

myblueheavenxx

Previously known as rkrajnov
Hey just got some RE-Zero's not that long ago. Love the sound, but the stupid tips are annoying and always fall out of my ears when I'm lifting at the gym. I think a good pair of foam tips would be a lot better (especially since my ears do not take to head phone tips well). What are some of the best tips around and where can I find them? Never really bought headphone tips before, always just used the default ones but I don't think I can stand to any longer.

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:11 AM Post #3 of 5
Dec 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #5 of 5
I'm not sure what the size of the RE-Zero's sound port is, but you might have to make your own mods to the tips, no matter what you choose. The shure tips you posted have a very small hole for the sound port, so you might have to dig out the core to fit the tip on your earphone. Comply has different tips with different core sizes, but I don't see that model on their website - meaning they haven't tested it yet - so you might loose out on some money if you blindly order those. If they're the same size as other RE earphones, you might be safe with a T-400, but it is hard to know for sure. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back