recommend me music similar to this
Jan 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM Post #2 of 10
Nice it has a sort of old school feel to it as well as being effortlessly laid back. I'm always in a search for a artist/musician that offers relaxing vibe/tone as well. As far as recommended nothing I have fits this criteria quite like this but as far as relaxation goes there are plenty of things. 

Recommendations:

BT - This Binary Universe
Evanescence - Fallen
Clint Mansell - Requiem For A Dream
Stephen Marley - Mind Control

Note: These are not classified as the genre you're looking for more like a alternative.

Also what do you listen to normally/genre wise???

Jan 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #3 of 10
Nice! Pink Floyd, Sade, and the Bird and the Bee definitely have moments like that. I like it.
beerchug.gif

Jan 13, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #4 of 10
Darnit how could I forget Pink Floyd....!

I recognize Sade talent I just skip over her sometimes she's another I would recommend along with Maxwell...Sting as well. There's many with relaxing moments it's just what we'll be your preference.

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #6 of 10
I'll update my original post, by the way I've been stuck on that link, seriously a nice song. I would also suggest checking out more of their stuff.

Jan 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #9 of 10
Dire Straits comes to mind. They have a ton of great material (both as Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler as a solo artist).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrDK0UoAkfY - Tunnel of Love. From 5:30 onwards it's the bit that always gets me.

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #10 of 10
Listening to the link again....ahhhhhh it's so atmospheric, airy. MD comes to mind some of his early stuff as well as B.B King. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back