Recommend me a player from CC please
Mar 25, 2006 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wahoox2

100+ Head-Fier
I have a good sized giftcard I would like to use at Circuit City for a new MP3 player. I'm looking for something to use while running/working out. Would prefer having FM as well.
Been reading through the forums, and can't make up my mind. I dont need anything bigger than 2gb. I'll be using it with a pair of Shure E2c's.
Leaning towards the Creative Zen Nanon Plus. But the Sandisk players'price is tempting, for either the 1gb or 2gb. What ya think?

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/N/20...ategorylist.do

Mar 25, 2006 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 4
Well, if you couuld stand a shuffle, that would probably be a good choice. It would only be 1gb, but they are supposed to have some of the best sound quality. In addition they are tiny, and simple, perfect for working out. Just my two cents
-g

Mar 25, 2006 at 4:54 PM Post #3 of 4
Why not sell the Gift Card on ebay and buy a player online? Probably save some money this way. And you'll have unlimited choices of how you want to spend the money!

Mar 25, 2006 at 6:46 PM Post #4 of 4
Theres Creative Nanos like 1 gbs those are good for running around, get liek 50 hr bat life, screen backlight and drag and drop....would look into those

Users who are viewing this thread

Back