recommend me a flash player
Feb 27, 2005 at 6:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

terrymx

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, I'm looking for the cheapest possible flash player that is 256 or 512mb. I know some brand like Sandisk and Iriver, but I want to make sure what I'm getting is durable and isn't buggy. I like it to last, dont need it to be tough, just not break after I drop it twice. Lastly, as cheap as possible, I'm looking nowhere more than $125 if possible.

here are my priorities:
-no more than $125
-lcd and the ability to navigate or atleast skip between albums
-plug and play, i want to drag and drop music, no software
-sound quality that is acceptable with a mx500

bonuses:
-mic recording
-clock
-rechargable battery

I know it seem like can do a research and just get one, but I trust headfiers on this topic which I think they experts on. Thanks in advance.

-------
[size=xx-small]sorry if there has been a recent topic about this. i did not use the search button and aim9x is not here anymore.[/size]

Feb 27, 2005 at 6:18 AM Post #2 of 8
Newegg.com carries like 3-4 iRiver models that fit your requirements to a T. And I know you've owned their products, so you know how their navigation system works.

Feb 27, 2005 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 8
if your only using mx500's i wouldnt bother with the more expensive iriver, iaudio, creative players. Go with the sandisk, dirt cheap and a ton of features, and if you buy rechargable AAA batteries you can have the advantages of a built in rechargable with the advantages of the disposable AAA's all together in one.

Feb 27, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #4 of 8
I agreed with Cyclone's reply. I have 2 SanDisk players and with cheap headphones, there isn't much difference in sound quality plus you can get a 1gb version for $135.

Feb 27, 2005 at 3:54 PM Post #6 of 8
I have mx300s and with those I can definitely tell a difference between the players and the sound qualities. Thaddy is right; either go with an iriver or iaudio flash player. Anything either makes is very good. There was another post like this a couple days ago, might look at that.

Feb 27, 2005 at 6:52 PM Post #8 of 8
I will recommend a TX FM since they are dirt cheap now with the 200 series coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back